Happy Spring and Happy Easter to all of The Sustainable Athlete family! It has been a busy spring and we just wanted to provide updates on some of our current events and group training opportunities. As many know we have a new training space in Portland. The new space is located in the rear portion of the Maine Running Company, Forest Ave in Portland. We are very fortunate to have great neighbors:-), super convenient parking, and easy access to some of the best running routes Portland has to offer! Thanks to all that have been by this winter, stopping in to say hi or pushing your limit in the computrainer suite.
This spring and summer we have an exciting lineup of group training classes; the perfect fusion of furthering education and skill while providing a social and motivating environment. All of the group training sign up and details are listed on the Maine Running Academy website. Run groups are open for every level from the “never-ever” to those targeting 26.2 miles and beyond, this week we just started up a New Beginnings: Intro to Triathlon class, and we have 4 days worth of offerings on core strength development. Check out the Maine Running Academy site for details on the following:
- Run Groups – Every level
- Triathlon Training – Swim, Bike and Run Training
- Core Classes – Stabilize the spine and fuse lower and upper body power
- TRX for Endurance Athletes – Learn what TRX is all about and all the benefits this efficient workout provides
- Natural Run Clinics and our summer Splash N Dash Series at Kettle Cove
- Classes are being added to the Brunswick region as well!
Contact Coaches Doug, Denise, or Mike with any questions or email email@example.com See you out there!